Instead I did the following, sometimes more than once:
- knitted scarf;
- painted nails (necessary to test 4 different colours - this takes some time);
- did a Where's Wally 250-piece puzzle to determine which piece is missing;
- found Wally;
- engaged in Mighty Beanz warfare with children;
- looked for Mighty Beanz;
- spent the entire afternoon travelling up and down the same small section of track on the Silverstream Steam Railway;
- made sushi in various permutations.
I realised with a sinking heart this evening that this paper is due to the Minister's office tomorrow, so I reluctantly sat down to do it. 10 days of procrastination....it took me 15 minutes.
I feel I should hang my head in shame.